2
Posted on 12:11 PM by Brian and filed under
Hi, all. I like to take photos. Eventhough I am not a professional photographer, I like to memorize every moment that "steal" my interest. This photos I took during my visit to other cities or places, or just when I found something interesting within my daily live.

So, everytime I go out from my apartment, I bring my pocket camera (Nikon coolpix s510),o r my handphone in case of I find some interesting object. I have many photos now,than I have idea to make my own photoblog as a gallery of my photos. Beside serve as my personal gallery, I would like to share this photos with other through this blog. It sound so confident isn't it, but I hope you can also enjoy my photos. Hope someday I can make photos like a professional.

If you intersting you can watch here, or you can click photo link from this blog.
Bookmark and Share
2
Responses to ... I have a photoblog
Blogger Jambi said... February 3, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Good photo blog....nice photo

thevemo at erwin-nassa.com

Brian said... February 3, 2009 at 10:33 PM

@ theVemo™, Thank you for your compliment

Post a Comment